Hello, artist! We are delighted you’re considering posting your work here at Herringbone Gallery and want to make the entire process as pleasurable as possible.
- You poke around the site a bit, decide you like the cut of our jib and fill out an Artist Application, which sounds kind of intimidating, but really isn’t.
- We review your application and email you within three business days. If there’s a reason we don’t think our partnership is the right fit at the moment, we’ll explain in our email. If it is a love match, we’ll direct you to the Selling Agreement and it’s time to begin submitting work to sell.
- Your work appears on herringbone.ca, drawing cheers from your family and friends, admiration from strangers and bitter tears of jealousy from your enemies.
- Someone buys one of your pieces. Huzzah! We email you post-haste to share the good news and the mailing address of the lucky buyer. After reviewing the section on packing and shipping, you carefully and diligently package the work so it arrives in one beautiful piece and hie thee to the post office.
- You email the tracking number to us at [email protected] and we let the customer know so we can all anxiously track it to its destination. As soon as delivery is confirmed, we issue your payment by bank transfer or PayPal.
- ‘Man, that was easy,’ you think and you submit more work for sale.